Open the door to an enriching and exciting career!
The Bilingual Administrative Assistant program allows students to develop skills related to the proper functioning of a business or other organization.
This program includes at least one work term. Students are responsible for organizing their own transportation to the work term location. Please note that there is no public transportation from most of our campuses.
Students will learn to:
- use office technologies and tools;
- prepare and revise various types of communication;
- compile, verify, and process requests and data;
- perform accounting tasks, such as preparing invoices and bank deposits;
- manage a filing system;
- provide efficient and effective customer service;
- maintain good communication with colleagues and clients;
- understand the role and importance of marketing and sales within a company;
- use social media to better communicate and to sell a company's services and products.
Graduates of this program may choose to work in a variety of organizations:
- Financial institutions
- Educational institutions
- Municipal, provincial, or federal public service
- Small and medium businesses
|Certificate||Bilingual Administrative Assistant|
|Program Length||1 year (September to June)|
|Work Term||Six weeks (May to June). Work placements will be located in the student’s region, whenever possible.|
|Campus||Pointe-de-l'Église, Halifax, Saint-Joseph-du-Moine, Petit-de-Grat, Tusket|